Earn your diploma with our hands-on basic phlebotomy program and launch your healthcare career.
For over 35 years, our program has given thousands of students the skills and confidence needed to start their exciting careers in phlebotomy. Our diploma is industry-recognized and our graduates are highly sought after by employers. With phlebotomy jobs in higher demand than ever before, there’s never been a better time to start.Based in Pittsburgh, PA
One of the oldest phlebotomy schools in the nation is still incredibly affordable
- The structure.
- Our 60-hour basic phlebotomy program offers 30 hours of in-person classroom training plus 30 hours of in-person externship (a real work week at a hospital or lab). Classes are conveniently structured so that students attend two evening classes per week for one month followed by 30 hours of daytime externship. After successful completion of the program, the student is awarded their diploma.
- Our affiliations.
- Our school is proud to be affiliated with over 18 hospitals, clinics, and laboratories, where our students receive their externship experience, including UPMC, Allegheny Health Network, Excella Health, Heritage Valley, and others. Many students, even those who come from distant locations, are able to attend their externship portion in their local community.
- Real experience externship.
- The student's entire externship can be completed in just four, eight-hour days. Our students truly love and enjoy every moment of their short but exciting externships where they can apply the skills they just learned in class. Students cherish the gratitude expressed by their patients on a job well done!
- Class length
- One month of twice a week evening classes
- Externship length
- Four full working days
- Five weekly payments of $300 ($15 payment plan fee already included)
- Flexible payment plans
Our diploma is widely recognized and highly trusted by employers
For over 35 years, we have solidified our reputation with major hospitals and labs in providing the most employment ready students. Employers trust their patients with our graduates. We stand behind our students and provide placement assistance whenever we can.
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Montefiore Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- St. Margaret Hospital
- Passavant - McCandless Hospital
- Passavant - Cranberry Hospital
- Children’s Hospital
- Magee Hospital
- Hamot Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
- West Penn Hospital
- Canonsburg Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital
- Forbes Hospital
- LabCorp of America
- VA Medical Center
- Quest Diagnostics
- Allegheny County Health Department
- Wheeling Hospital
- Trinity West Hospital
- Weirton Medical Center
- Windber Hospital
- St. Clair Hospital
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
- Meadville Medical Center
- And many more...
See what our past students are saying.
Many of our graduates have gone on to be employed as phlebotomy supervisors, leads, and coordinators in major hospitals, blood banks, and laboratories across the country.
Ready to get started?Reserve your seat for orientation night.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Head over to our contact page and send us an email or call directly.